NEWSDue to the high volumes of orders, there may be a slight delay in processing the orders. We’ll do our best to keep this to a minimum. Thank you for being patient!
FIBERS > Colour Card > colour cards - fibers
Complete Fibers Color Card
The colour card is a tool for heavy use, every day, to be an aid to designers, artists, and enthusiasts who are in need more than ever of not only a means to buy the right colour but above all a professional tool to compose their own colour palettes.
The colour card is made up of extra fine merino wool fibers but is to be considered a universal reference for the colours of all of our fibers.
This product cannot be exchanged or returned.
Whoever buys this item will receive a coupon for the same amount, which can be used for future orders. Once we receive the order and the relative payment, you will receive an email with the instructions to use the coupon. (This promotion is not valid for DHG Resellers and customers with special price lists)
it prevents any mistakes in evaluating the colors (because every device has different settings, which significantly change how color is perceived by the user).
A few recommendations:
• Remember that the chart is based on extrafine merino wool tops and carded Maori wool but the references are valid for all of our fibers (both tops and carded). There are no color charts for linen and silk.
• Not all colors are available for all fibers: to see which colors are available for each product, you must always refer to the website.
• To make it easier to use, the colors are divided into different collections (for examples The Classics or Candy Canes) that you’ll also find in the product information on our website. All you need to do is to jot down the collection name and the color name, and check the website to make sure that the color is available for the item you have chosen.
• Each of the fiber-holding chips show the color name. This way you can take them out and put them back in an infinity of times without losing the reference. And you can also rearrange them in the order you prefer.
• If you lose a chip or if you need and extra one you can easily order it on our website.
Did you know that…
• The binder is the size of all normal office binders, and easily accomodates pre-punched papers in the A4 format. Customize it to make it your own.
• The hardware we chose are first quality, so they will not get ruined from intensive use. We really want this tool to help you in your work with no bad surprises!!
• A black background is ideal for checking colors, and that is why why chose a deep black one.
• The color chart is made using FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified paper.
• The fibers are entirely attached by hand.
• In addition to the color chart, we have also created our sample box, in which you’ll find the quality references for all our fibers.
For any doubts or suggestions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request received. Thanks! We'll notify you as soon as it's in stock. Please remember to check your spam folder.